New England SBIR/STTR Workshop to be held in Boston on April 23
Published on February 25, 2015
If your small businesses is developing innovative products and services for reproductive and women's health you may be interested in attending the New England SBIR/STTR Workshop for Small Businesses that will be held on April 23 at the Boston University Metcalf Trustee Center. At the session, business owners will:
• Learn more about the NICHD's SBIR/STTR programs, including new updates and program enhancements as a result of the SBIR/STTR Reauthorization Act of 2011
• Be informed about the research priorities in the areas of Gynecologic Health & Disease, Fertility & Infertility, Human Placenta Project, Developmental Biology and Structural Variation, Contraceptive Discovery and Development
• Learn how to strengthen your SBIR proposals
• Have one-on-one discussions with NICHD program officers
• Networking opportunities with other businesses
Space is limited and registration closes Friday, 4/17/2015. Registration fee is $60.
For more information or to register click here.