RI NSF EPSCoR Launches New Website!
Published on August 31, 2010
Rhode Island NSF EPSCoR has launched a new program website with the announcement of their new five year award.
The new award has a focus on adaption to climate change by marine organisms. RI NSF EPSCoR will continue to support statewide research facilities in marine life science, genomics and proteomics. The Academy will continue to offer education, diversity and workforce development programs for K-12 through graduate students. There will also be improvements to cyberinfrastructure in the state and a new robust public engagement plan.
- Learn about marine life sciences research going on in Rhode Island
- Find out what life sciences equipment is available to local scientists
- Explore student opportunities
- Read highlights on featured students and scientists
- Download the newsmagazine The Current
- And more!
Visit now: http://riepscor.org