Registration Now Open for the Take Charge! EV Conference
Published on August 26, 2010
Registration is now open for the Take Charge! EV Conference, a regional electric vehicle event to be held at the University of Rhode Island, Graduate School of Oceanography on Friday, October 15 from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
As recognized in the RI Science and Technology Plan, energy and environmental technologies are some of the core strengths Rhode Island can utilize to contribute to a science-led, knowledge-based innovation economy.
If you are a fleet manager, policy-maker, researcher or administrator this program will deliver the information and latest insights you need to keep informed of EV trends.
This day-long event is an opportunity to:
- Learn about catalytic lithium-ion battery research currently being conducted by 2010 RI Research Alliance Collaborative Grant Awardees Dr. Pradeep Guduru and Dr. Christopher Bull from Brown University and Dr. Brett Lucht from the University of Rhode Island
- Discuss legislation to promote plug-in vehicles and their infrastructure
- Explore case studies of progressive EV policy
- Hear about regional and national corporate R&D efforts to improve plug-in vehicle technology
- View commercially available electric vehicles, alongside other emerging electric vehicle technologies
Register by visiting the Take Charge! EV Conference webpage
$50 for General Admission
$45 for Ocean State Clean Cities Stakeholders
This event is sponsored by:
The University of Rhode Island
State of Rhode Island Office of Energy Resources
National Alternative Fuel Vehicle Day Odyssey
Ocean State Clean Cities
Providence Business News